localparish.net is dedicated to assisting Catholic parishes to manage their Sacramental Programmes (the - usually annual - programme of administering the sacraments of First Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation to children within the parish.)
The website is intended to deal with all of the following functions:
- Describing the attributes of a parish's sacramental programme, such as which sacraments are available, what events must be mandatorily and optionally attended, and dates / times of events
- Recording the personal details of children who are to receive sacraments. This is usually entered by their parents.
- Allowing parents to enrol their children in specific sacraments.
- Allowing parents to select events to attend, where options exist, and ensuring events are not over-booked.
- Sending confirmation emails, and notifying administrators of specific information about enrolees.
- Where fees are payable for tuition and materials, collecting the fees by credit card, using a secure gateway.
- Collecting information about allergies and medical conditions of enrolees, and parent contact information, for emergency use only.
- Verifying that children have received any pre-requisite sacraments (e.g., baptism).
For more detailed information about our capabilities, and to arrange a demonstration, please contact our team at 0414 867 747, or email us.